An instance of Jupyterhub is configured for courses with the following characteristics:
- Create an instance of JupyterHub with faculty as administrator
- Faculty can access student’s workbook for interactive support.
- Data Science (Python, Spark , TensorFlow or Julia) container is deployed
- Effectiveness in dispensing both graduate and undergraduate level data science course is evaluated
- share lightweight notebooks for students to play with toy data sets.
- Allow students a space to do a data analysis project.
- Evaluate performance as compared to Google Colab
The following courses are currently using this environment
- Topological Data Analysis
- ISM210-01: Principles of Business Analytics 3